The Ramset Cobra+ 0.27 Caliber Semi-Automatic Powder-Actuated Tool can tackle professional remodeling projects, such as attaching wood to concrete or steel. It lets you set the load strength to match the job. The adjustable power level increases speed and efficiency and reduces power up to two levels. The silencer feature reduces actuation noise, and the ergonomic grip provides comfort for long jobs.
- Use for attaching 2 x 4s, furring strips and electrical boxes to concrete and steel
- New silencer feature reduces jobsite noise
- Adjustable load strength for optimum penetration into base material
- Ergonomic grip and padded handle design enhance user comfort and absorb recoil
- Includes reusable storage case, safety glasses, spall guard, wire cleaning brushes, and common replacement parts (barrel retention clip and piston)
- Fires 10 shot strip loads, 1 strip of loads drives 10 pins (up to 3 in.)