Lowest Residue Surface Protection Tape – Matte Black – 82′ (1009MB)
1) Easy to tear by hand– no cutting tool is required
2) Scrap‐less– comes off clean
3) Residue free removal from plastics, metals, painted surfaces, and ceramics even after 2‐3 month sun light exposure
4) Repositionable– no wrinkles
5) High UV resistance and block
6) ASTM E84 (UL723) : Class 1, Flame Spread Index 5, Smoke Developed Index 0
Nichigo G‐Tape™ 1009MB Gaffer’s tape is a Black matte tape for use in theater and film production. Along with having excellent adhesion, 1009MB leaves no residue behind like other rubber based tapes. Low residue means less cleanup time.
2) High weather resistance
3) Wide application temperature ‐40 ~ 200 ° F
4) High dimensional stability
5) High chemical and solvent resistance
1) Masking for painting, stucco, mortar, and sealant indoor and outdoor
2) Surface and edge protection for metals, wood, plastic, stones, ceramics, glass, painted surfaces
3) Quick repairs
4) A convenient tape for an emergency kid, outdoor activities, construction fields, home and school.
G-Tape™ surface protection tapes are becoming very popular with installers in numerous trades requiring little or zero residue when removed. Hardwood flooring installers, Tile and Laminate installers, and Glass and window installers are finding G-Tape™ has the exact performance they require.
Find more specs here.