Permanent Adhesion Construction Flashing Tape – Black – 12″ x 65′ (3040BK)
1) Easy to tear by hand– no cutting tool is required
2) Scrap‐less– comes off clean
3) Repositionable– no wrinkles
4) High UV resistance
5) Clean – no black specks from adhesive
6) Good adhesion on rough surfaces
7) UL723 Rate: Class 1, Flame Spread Index 5, Smoke Developed Index 0
Nichigo G-Tape™ G-Tape 3040BK 12” has quickly become a favorite of deck builders across the U.S. No other product combines performance and ease of use. Adds protection to deck joists and helps to increase longevity.
Ultimate Flashing performance with unmatched contractor friendly features. AAMA 7-11 Level 3 Class A means 3040BK Flashings meet the highest standards for hot and cold performance and does so without the need for additional primer. Lighter weight than butyl or rubberized asphalt flashings 3040BK outperforms these products by significant margins.
-3040BK is used to professionally flash Windows, doors, deck beams, etc. Use anywhere you need permanent protection.
-3040BK Flashings have been shown to adhere to the toughest surfaces and in the toughest environments.
-3040BK Flashings have been recently tested for 50 year aging and have demonstrated to retain over 60% of original adhesion and over 100% of original tensile strength. We challenge all other Flashing products to do the same.
1) Waterproof and air tight
2) High weather resistance and UV block
3) Wide application temperature ‐4 ~ 190 ° F
4) High dimensional stability
5) Does not generate wrinkles on house wrap
6) Strong adhesion to insulation sheets and rough surfaces.
1) Window flashing
2) To splice insulation sheets and house wrap,.
3) Permanent bonding
4) Quick repair
Find more specs here.