Trubolt and Trubolt+ wedge anchors are your answer for all applications ranging from everyday solutions to the most technically approved situations. Trubolt is the wedge anchor of choice when installing into masonry and concrete when you do not need to have an ICC approval rating. Trubolt+ is the solution that gives you all the ICC required approval ratings for all applications and substrates. The body of our wedge anchors are proudly made in the USA solving design needs. Unique to the line is the 1/4” Trubolt+, the industry’s ONLY 1/4” wedge anchor with ICC approvals for use in seismic, cracked, and un-cracked concrete while also delivering the best performance in steel strength in tension.
Trubolt Wedge anchors feature a stainless steel expansion clip, threaded stud body, nut and washer. Anchor bodies are made of plated carbon steel, hot-dipped galvanized carbon steel, type 304 stainless steel or type 316 stainless steel as identified in the drawings or other notations.
The exposed end of the anchor is stamped to identify anchor length. Stampings should be preserved during installation for any subsequent embedment verification.
Use carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance with ANSI B212.15-1994 to install anchors.
Anchors are tested to ACI 355.2 and ICC-ES AC193. Anchors are listed by the following agencies as required by the local building code: ICC-ES, UL, FM, City of Los Angeles, California State Fire Marshal and Caltrans.
- Versatile fully threaded design is standard on sizes up to 3/4″ diameter and 10″ length
- Anchor diameter equals hole diameter
- One piece stainless steel expander clip resists corrosion
- Standard carbon and stainless steel anchors
- 360° contact with concrete assures full expansion for reliable working loads
- Non bottom-bearing, may be used in hole depth exceeding anchor length
- Can be installed through the work fixture, eliminating hole spotting
- Inspectable torque values, indicating proper installation
There are no reviews yet.